Information Collected and How It Is Used
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or any other means;
- your responses to surveys or customer research that we may carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website or other means;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- processing your bets, including card and on-line payments;
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- building up personal profiles;
- carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
- providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented;
- monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may also make inquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organisations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to do this please visit allaboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Disclosure of Information
Your personal information will not be disclosed to anyone other than employees of Vegas Casino that require access to your data in order to provide you with a service, with the exception where we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information to relevant authorities.
Changes to our Privacy Statement